Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The search engines have systems that collect information about every page on the web so they can help people find what they are looking for on the internet. Every search engine has their own secret recipe of what they are looking for, called an algorithm which converts all that information into useful search results.
When your website has higher rankings in the search engines, they help more people find you. The key to higher rankings is making sure your website has the ingredients search engines need for their recipes. This is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Most of the big ingredients are already known:Words Matter
Search engines account for every word on the web so they can match the words people are searching for with the corresponding websites.Titles Matter
Each page on the web has an official title and the search engines pay attention to these because the title often times summarizes the page.Links Between Websites Matter
When one website links to another, it is usually a good recommendation. A website with a lot of links to it, can look good to the search engines. But links from high quality sites are given more weight in this recipe.Words Used in the Links Matter
When a particular word is used linking to your website, the search engines see your website as having relevance to that word.Reputation Matters
Websites with a consistent record of fresh engaging content and growing numbers of quality links may be considered rising stars and do well in search engine rankings.
These are just the basics and the recipes are refined and changed all the time. Good SEO is about making sure your website has great content that is supported by the ingredients that search engines need for their recipes.
We specialize in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Our team consists of extremely intelligent and detailed oriented individuals, that also have extensive experience with sales and marketing, which is a tremendous asset when putting together an SEO campaign. Our purpose is to increase the amount of targeted traffic to our client’s websites through higher rankings in major search engines like Google. We do this by properly optimizing their websites and building the authority of their website in the eyes of major search engines.
Our SEO campaigns consist of the four following phases:
- Site Review - We want to know and understand every detail of your website so we can leverage all of your strengths and improve all of your weaknesses. Our team will also review your company, competitors, and customers; as well as identify all strategies and challenges for the SEO campaign.
- Site Strategy - During this phase of the project we will develop an in-depth content, optimization, and conversion strategy to achieve our goals which are to increase conversions, leads and sales by obtaining higher rankings in the search engines.
- Site Optimization - The purpose of Site Optimization is to make sure your website and all landing pages are properly optimized for search engines by carefully executing the approved strategy brief. More importantly, we will make sure there is a relevant and properly optimized landing page on your website for each targeted key phrase outlined in the strategy brief.
- Monthly Site Optimization (Build Search Engine Authority) - Now that your website is properly optimized we must continuously work to grow and improve the authority of your site. The purpose of Monthly Site Optimization is to increase your site’s authority in the eyes of major search engines. A properly optimized website with high authority will start to rank higher in search engines. However, our goal is more than higher rankings. We want you ranked on page #1 of Google for your targeted keywords and phrases
1) Is not fully SEO optimized
2) Does not have authority in the eyes of Google
You are LOSING CUSTOMERS to your competitors.
Contact Us Today - (858) 922-8873
Not Sure How Your Site is Performing?