Audio & Video Production
Every business owner wants to deliver the most amount of information to consumers in the most succinct way possible. According to Dr. James Mcquivey of Forrester Research, the value of a one minute video is equivalent to 1.8 million words (that would be 3,600 web pages)! We have a full production team to help you produce high-quality, informative videos.
According to comScore, a leading internet technology company that measures online engagement:
- The average internet user spends about 17 minutes watching online video ads each month
- 90% of consumers shopping on major retailers websites said they found video helpful in making buying decisions
- Online users are 64% more likely to buy a product at an online retail site after watching a video
- 45% of internet users view at least one video online over the course of a month
- 100 million people watch video online everyday
- Visitors who watch videos stay 2 minutes longer than their non-video watching counterparts
Internet Video Delivers Results:
- An Australian real estate group reports that listings with videos receive 400% more leads than those without videos
- According to Forbes Insight, 65% of executives who watched a video clicked through to visit the website, 50% looked for more information and 45% said they contacted a vendor after seeing an online video ad
- According to Online Publishers Association, 80% of internet users recalled watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days and out of that 80%, 46% took some action after viewing the ad (visited the company that represented the video, visited the website named in the ad etc)
- An aimClear study shows that search results with video have a 41% higher click-through rate than plain text
Video is Effective For Email Campaigns:
- In 2010 an Implix email marketing survey found that click-through rates increased by 96% when including a video in an introductory email
- According to Eloqua, an email marketing company, subscriber opt-outs were reduced by 75% when they included a video in the introductory email Video marketing increases leads and sales.
Video Helps with S.E.O. (Search Engine Optimization)
A 2009 Forrester study showed that pages with video are 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of Google.
- Be short (engagement falls quickly)
- Have an engaging and accurate headline
- Have rich video snippets (makes your content stand out to the search engines)
- Include a video sitemap to maximize clicks
If you are not engaging in video marketing, then you are losing customers to those who do. Businesses that incorporate video marketing into their overall marketing strategy see higher engagement rates, higher click-through rates and conversion rates. Online video marketing should be an important part of any business owners advertising and marketing budget.
Call us today so you can feature engaging, high-quality videos on your website.